You need to think about different points when it comes to choosing the best type of cargo shipping. It is necessary to choose the one that is affordable, convenient and safe. One of the most important points is convenience!
Container shipping can meet almost all of these requirements.
Green Cargo Shipping offers the system of convenient and modular cargo loading and shipping. It uses the standard modular containers certified by the ISO standardization bureau.
Container shipping is your best opportunity to deliver the goods that have different weight, volume, size, and shape to any place in the world within minimal time limits. Besides, it is one of the most reliable and cost effective methods of shipping, especially when dealing with long distances.
There are many indisputable benefits that containers have, and they allow you to use the logistics “just in time” and “door to door” schemes that are becoming more and more popular nowadays.
Trust your cargo only to real professionals!
The organizations of shipping to any part of the world can open up great opportunities for your business development. If you want to provide your company with a reliable source of supplies without losing any time, effort and financial investment while satisfying the demand of consumers, the only thing that you need to do is to contact us.
We have long years of experience, so that we have successfully discovered such basic strategic directions as the provision of supplies from Southeast Asia to Ukraine, import from Turkey and USA, export and transit. Our team has succeeded to gain the status of a reliable partner for many clients from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, and other countries near and far abroad.
In general, our freight forwarding and delivery services related to your cargo shipping include the following stages:
- Executing all the export, import and transit delivery papers necessary for sea freight container shipping.
- Providing empty containers for cargo loading.
- Delivering them to the sea port by road or train.
- Terminal maintenance and container storage in the sea port.
- Transporting containers by sea from the port of departure to the port of destination.
- Delivering them to the customs terminal and their customs clearance.
- Unloading containers or shipping them to the warehouse of consignees.
The most important thing is that we can offer the best option for cargo delivery based on your wishes and in each separate case.